OFQUAL QNUK L2 Safeguarding Vulnerable Adult
Ofqual Regulated QNUK Level 2 Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Courses are aimed at anyone who works with adults at risk. This includes healthcare professionals, carers, and care home workers, who all have a responsibility to ensure that they know about:
– Safeguarding, and abuse, (also known as “elder abuse”), including the dangers of institutional abuse;
– current safeguarding legislation .
Safeguarding is everybody’s responsibility, and as a professional working with the elderly, you have a legal duty of care, so you MUST help!
Our vulnerable elderly need protection, and this is indeed a worldwide problem.
In the UK alone, there have been almost 23,500 reports and complaints of mistreatment by home carers in the UK filed in just 1 year.
You CAN help, and you NEED to help.
QNUK Ofqual Level 2 Award in Safeguarding Adults in Health & Social Care (RQF)
These qualifications provide those working with adults at risk in either a paid or voluntary role the knowledge on how to recognise and respond to cases of alleged or suspected abuse.
They cover all of the elements of shorter “awareness” courses, but also include information on:
– what to do with a disclosure,
– signs and symptoms of abuse
– different forms of abuse
– how to protect yourself from allegations,
– and an overview of legislation.
This is a qualification that indicates an individual can undertake a specific role in the workplace and that may be relied upon by employers.
• Minimum age 18 years plus.
• Candidates should be at least a level 1 numeracy and literacy or equivalent
Progression route: Learners may progress onto other courses within Health & Social Care
Course Costs & Details
• L2: £95pp (includes the QNUK Certificate, Booklet & refreshments)
*Day rate Training booking fee available for group bookings – enquire for details.
– Venue: Bushey, NW London
By Tube to both Edgware & Stanmore Underground Stations, on the Northern & Jubilee Lines.
By Road to the A41, A1, the M1 & the M25.
– Travel to your location may be possible for group bookings.
– 1 day courses: 9.30am – 5pm / 5.30pm.
– A good standard of spoken English required.
– Dates flexible / Sundays available
If you have any queries, please email Norma Lewis on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 020 8950 8611 / 07956 894589