Level 3 Safeguarding Children, Young People and Adults at Risk Ofqual Regulated Training Courses.
The Level 3 Safeguarding Children Young People and Adults at Risk Ofqual Regulated Training Courses are for Nannies, as well as any Professional who works with children, young people, and/ or adults at risk.
Typically, this includes Teachers, Nursery Nurses, Maternity Nannies, Healthcare Professionals, Carers, Home Carers, Care Home Staff etc.
Anyone who works either with children or in the field of elderly care has a responsibility to ensure that they know about Safeguarding and current Safeguarding legislation, in order to keep those in their care, as well as themselves, safe and free from harm and elder abuse.
In one year:
Approximately 2 children a week in the UK die from some form of abuse, and over 58,000 children in England were identified as needing protection from abuse in 2016. (Most recent figures from the NSPCC, https://www.nspcc.org.uk/ )
The vulnerable elderly also need protection, with almost 23,500 reports and complaints filed of mistreatment over three years by home carers in the UK.
You CAN help, and you NEED to help.
Safeguarding of children and young people and Safeguarding of Adults is everybody’s responsibility, and as a professional person, you have a legal duty of care, so you MUST help!
The L3 Course is intended for Managers, Head Teachers etc.
The contents of the Ofqual NUCO L3 Safeguarding Course for children, young people and adults at risk are as with the L2 Course, namely:
– what to do with a Disclosure,
– signs and symptoms of abuse
– different forms of abuse
– how to protect yourself from allegations,
– and an overview of legislation.
In addition to the Level 2 Course:
– Factual, procedural, and theoretical knowledge;
– how to act to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults in the right way, following the right procedures, in line with legislation.
– Know and decide on policies to follow,
– how to link into their local area’s safeguarding policies,
– how to write policies, and what to include in them.
Training Course Costs and Details
• L3: £110pp (includes the Ofqual certificate, book/manual & refreshments)
• L2: £95pp (includes the QNUK Certificate, Booklet & refreshments)
*Day rate booking fee available for group bookings – enquire for details.
– Venue: Bushey, NW London
By Tube to both Edgware & Stanmore Underground Stations, on the Northern & Jubilee Lines.
By Road to the A41, A1, the M1 & the M25.
– Travel to your location possible for group bookings.
– 1 day courses: 9.30am – 4pm / 5.30pm.
– A good standard of spoken English required.
– Dates flexible / Sundays available
If you have any queries, please email Norma Lewis on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 020 8950 8611 / 07956 894589