Norma Lewis offers the Ofsted Registration Service, because if you were to download the paperwork:
• The Ofsted Application Form is 47 pages long!
• And that the Guide to go with the Form is itself 39 pages long!
Do you know what it really means to you if a Nanny is on the Voluntary Ofsted register?
• A Nanny must be Ofsted registered if an Employer wishes to make use of Government help with the cost of childcare.
• A Nanny must hold correct papers, i.e. current certificates in:
1) Paediatric First Aid
2) Common Core Skills
3) Nanny Insurance
4) An Enhanced DBS check, together with Status Update Certificate.
LET NORMA LEWIS NANNIES HELP YOU REGISTER WITH OFSTED
Norma Lewis Nannies Ofsted Registration Service Fee: £40
(N.B. Total Cost = Agency Fees plus cost of Ofsted Registration, plus any other documents, checks and Courses required by an individual).
To book this service please go to this page: